Sunday, September 15, 2013

Off We Go

Alright, I'm about to head off to my last American church service for a while. Gonna miss everybody there. Then I'm off to the airport where we'll head for Amsterdam, have a few hour layover, then fly south to Nairobi. This trip feels different than the ones in the past. It's been over 3.5 years since I was last there, and I'm sure things have changed quite a bit since. I'm looking forward to see my boy, Evans, who my brother and I sponsor. Meeting him 5 years ago and seeing him grow into the young man who is about to graduate from high school is pretty cool. Also looking forward to seeing all the other kids. Mama and Papa will be one of the highlights. Living with them last time was great. Not really sure where I'm staying this year. So, with that being said, I'm gonna miss everybody here at home. I'm hoping to update this thing at least once a week with more exciting stuff than this here post. Not too sure about internet access. Love you all and see ya in December.

1 comment:

philip vose said...

THE JOURNEY HAS BEGUN!!!